OverviewUpdated for 2017! Last Updated: 12/27/2016
AITP invites each chapter to submit a shirt for Casual T-Shirt contest. First Place wins $100 payable to the winning AITP Student Chapter. Honorable Mentions will also be awarded and recognized during breakfast on Saturday during the conference.
Purpose: The purpose of the shirt is to provide greater exposure of the AITP chapter by its members.
Any Shirt not adhering to any and all general requirement or rules will be disqualified.
- Casual (T-Shirt or Tank Top)
Shirt Submission Details
- WHERE: Conference exhibit/registration area
- CHECK-IN: by 8am Friday
- PICK-UP: Saturday after breakfast
- HOW: Bring on a hanger for each category and the application below attached
- WHO: AITP student chapters (maximum of 1 shirt)
- JUDGING: Friday 8am-2pm
- SKILLS: Creativity, imagination, color, professionalism and design
Submission Check List
- A hanger for each shirt
- A completed shirt submission form pinned to each shirt (Link below)
General Requirements, Rules and Guidelines
- Shirt must have AITP or Association for Information Technology Professionals (acronym or spelled out)
- NOTE: Acceptable AITP logos and graphics must be used, however, variations in the color pallet to match your school colors is allowed (Log in as a member, select AITP Leaders Only => Chapter Resources => AITP Logos or enter http://www.aitp.org/?page=aitpLogos in the URL).
- The name of your student chapter/college/university/school must appear on the shirt
- Only one shirt submission per student chapter is allowed
- It does not matter if a male or female shirt style is submitted
- You may also have a sponsor logo if your entry is sponsored
Casual Category Additional Rules
- Can be a tank-top or a t-shirt (long or short sleeve)
- Include the school/school mascot or chapter logo or graphic
- Can include the conference theme, design, graphics or text
- Can showcase your chapter’s bragging points, highlights or achievements
For More Information please contact:
Teresa Hickerson, email@example.com or 580-471-6822